Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tuesday 1/13/09 Still Gaining Muscle... I ♥ Sugar

Wearing: jeans, grey and white striped tank w/ a white sweater over it
Weight: 159

We didn't go to the gym last night. I had a couple of bites of peach pie instead.
Yeah...I'm working real hard - huh? I'll go tonight! and I'm gonna work harder! Just you wait and see!!!
We had gone pretty much everyday for a full week - I believe. I don't think we missed a single day.
I still haven't lost weight "I must be gaining muscle..."

I just ate a pepperoni "Lean Pocket" http://www.sazze.com/products/pepporoni-lean-pockets
They're low in calories. Only 280 calories each and 7 grams of fat - they don't taste all that bad either...
I had one of the fiber one bars for breakfast: http://www.sazze.com/products/fiber-one-chewy-bars-oats-and-strawberries-with-almonds-pack-of-12-5-e
and have been drinking unsweet tea today. Unsweet tea sucks! I ♥ Sugar!

I keep seeing that a 1200 calorie diet is what I should be on to lose weight...
I dunno how many calories I'm supposed to magically figure out things are if they're not coming a package marked with the nutritional information...
So, I have no clue how much I normally eat. I just assume that because I don't know...I am keeping it under 1200 cal... :)

No comments: