Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Rawwwwrrrrr

Wearing: jeans, black & red tunic shirt, black tank, black yoga shoes
Weight: 160.4
Yesterday: (1/20)
Wearing: wore jeans and a yellow and black tank over a white tee today
Weight: 160.8 (fatass)

Ate yesterday - 2.5 bananas, 3 bottles of water, 2 chicken legs, pinto beans, cherry pie
today: 2 bananas, 4 bottles of water, chicken salad sammich, goldfish, and an almond joy, 3/4 personal pizza, salad

Sorry not keeping up - gotten really busy w/ work, school and stuffs...
Plus I hate it when I don't have anything interesting to blog about...
I just got back from the gym a little while ago - I am sweating my ass off - but I look in the mirror and I swear I am getting fatter...my stomach looks HUGE...I've never had a huge stomach...
This is how I'm used to my stomach looking:
Photobucket

Now I look like this:

get. in. my. belly. Pictures, Images and Photos

JK...

I hit 28 and my metabolism went to shit I guess...ugh...I hate getting old. Tonight the gym was crowded as fuck... and it was all young, skinny chicks...and I can't help but feel jealous and wish I could go back...

Anyways...
Time for bed...
Night!
Mwah*

No comments: