Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thirsty Thursday

Wearing: Jeans, black fitted tee - black tank underneath
Weight: 160 It takes FOR FREAKING EVER TO LOSE WEIGHT!

Soooo... I just realized I am out of bananas! and I had some red soda tonite w/ the sandwich I had tonite from jack in the box.

Ate chicken n rice on wheat for lunch, 2 bite size dark choco w. almonds, 1 bottle of h20, curly fries and grilled chicken sammich, red soda.

I had my first Relay for Life chair meeting tonight to get me adjusted! I am so excited!!!
I have an office there, and I get a key, and I'm in charge and just so excited...
I'm trying to come up with ideas for a theme and tshirts, etc... I am gonna be so busy over the next few months...

I'm getting tempted to get back on phentermine or something to help boost my weightloss, but I'm trying to be strong... I guess thank God I'm broke and can't afford to go see the diet dr. hahahaha

No comments: