Thursday, January 15, 2009

♪♫ Oh Happy Day ♪♫

Wearing: jeans, nikes, blue old navy henley tee, black tank
Weight: 158.6 (I guess I'm losing muscle :P )

Dunno why but today feels like a good day. Everyday's a good day if you wake up - right? But, today...just feels better...

I think I should start getting up earlier and maybe do yoga or something - stretch out this body. That always makes me feel good. By the way, if you're like me and sometimes just need to stretch out your toes - try these: toe stretchers These things aer aweeeesome! They make my feet feel so good - I am soooo glad I didn't spend $40 on the stupid yoga toes!
I loooove to sleep in. I usually get up around 7:30am and get to work by aroun 8am. On Saturdays I can sleep til 1pm, I usually try and get up around 10am though. This weekend I am dreading having to get up between 5 and 6 am!!! Ugh!!!

By the way, you've probably seen all my links to sazze - sazze's a really cool little website. It's a site where the members review products, there's also a chat area where you can ask questions and they normally get answered immediately - the questions can be - "what type of batteries does this vibrator use?" to "what should I wear today?" They usually give away free stuff weekly to review too. I've won movie tickets, gift cards, a tshirt, chocolate, the new Batman movie, and hopefully a juicer this week. In order to win stuff you have to be really active on the site though. But, it's not that hard - just do a few reviews a day - participate in the chats, do some polls, etc... The community is really badass there - really cool people.

Today I ate 1 fiber one bar, half bottle of water, tahitian treat punch, and a chicken and rice burrito.

I fully intend on going to the gym tonight - no excuses!

No comments: