Monday, January 26, 2009

Come Mister tally man; tally me bananas.

Wearing: Brown cargo pants and this woot shirt
Weight: 158

Saturday morning I woke up and was 156.4, yesterday I was 157...and I barely ate anything all weekend... Friday nite I didn't eat anything else since I had that fattening pizza for lunch and felt like I shouldn't eat anything else... Saturday, all I had was turkey and mustard on wheat sandwich and a few chips, and a couple of bites of a donut and a half a bottle of wine... same thing yesterday...

BTW...I am banana'ed out... I am so tired of them... I just ate one, but it took me forever... I don't even think they're doing anything, because I didn't have one friday or saturday and I did yesterday and that's when I gained another pound...stupid bananas...

I cleaned half my closet room... I didn't realize how many magazines a person could accumulate without paying attention... I had a TON of magazines... It was horrible... I don't know if I should have recycled them or what - but I just wanted them out of my room, so I threw them in the trash bin...

Went to eat lunch w/ the bf's mom yesterday... She's still on her "diet"... She had all these pills and shake mixes and stuff that's she's bought and I can't help but feel bad for her because she's taking I think she said 9-15 pills 3 times a day (9-15 each of those 3 times)... It's from a company called herbalife. Yet, even with the pills they're telling her - eat this way and get exercise, and it's like - yeah even if you did exercise and ate the way they're telling you to w/out the pills, you're gonna get the same results... I'm glad I finally got off phentermine... She still ate 2 sandwiches... I brought her light mayo, but she went w/ the honey mustard I brought... oh well... I hope something works for her...

No comments: