Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Fat Jeans on an Island in the Sun

Wearing: black sweat pants, grey tank top
Weight: still 159 lbs
Ate: 1/3 a chicken fried steak, half a baked tater, side salad, and a couple of bites of broccoli and rice cassarole, a corn bread roll - water.

Skipping the gym again... I think the bf's just tired - he's been getting up early for his second job and I really don't like going to the gym alone...

I'm a size 13 maybe 15. This is HUGE to me. Dresses - I can wear an 8.
I'm really bottom heavy - and top heavy in the boob area - which to some people may not be that bad... and I sometimes think it's not - when I realize - I gain weight is okay places...but I think I've got more than I need at this point.
Today...my jeans had a huge hole in the thigh, where I guess my thighs have rubbed together too much and wore the hole. The hole got bigger as the day wore on... I've got this stupid hole on almost every pair of my jeans, even my trusted "fat jeans"... This is getting ridiculous. I also only buy like 1-2 pairs of jeans a year - it's been a while since I bought a pair - but I can't afford new jeans!! and I don't want to buy any until I'm smaller. I wear jeans every day, pretty much, to work though...
I also wish there was a way to weigh each of my boobs...I know they have to weigh a lot...they hurt my neck and back every friggin' day!

Check this out!!! If I wasn't afraid of Australia and all their weird wildlife I would totally do this!!! I may enter anyways - just to see. I know I'm gonna push my sister to enter.
http://www.islandreefjob.com/

When you're on a golden sea
You don't need no memory
Just a place to call your own
As we drift into the zone

On an island in the sun
We'll be playing and having fun
And it makes me feel so fine
I can't control my brain

We'll run away together
We'll spend some time forever
We'll never feel bad anymore


1 comment:

Loren said...

Two suggestions:
1) do not weigh yourself every day. Choose one day and weigh yourself weekly at the same time/same day each week.

2) do not base your decision to workout on someone else. you are the one that has to do the work to lose the weight, not them. Even if you don't want to go to the gym, do something at home.

I say this in love, as you know, because I've done this before and I'm going through it again.

Love ya ;)