Thursday, January 08, 2009

New Year's Resolutions

1/10/2009 3pm

Sooooo...


I'm about to turn 29 a month from today, this is the last year of my 20's and I hope to make it the most of it!
Almost everyone makes the same old resolutions every year - lose weight, get more organized, blah blah, etc... but do we keep them? I guarantee the answer for the majority of people is "No..."
I figured one way to keep up with my resolutions this year is to put them out there in the open and track my progress thru a blog...and set up small goals, that I feel that we can keep, to get myself started

My two main resolutions are:

1. Lose 30 lbs by May

Why?
"Because I want to look better and feel better."
And plus in May I think my family is going to Vegas... and I want to look better than I did last year...

How?
a. Going to the gym at least 3-4 times a week. - doing mucho cardio, some weight training, want to start running on the treadmill (heheh riiight), and possibly get into a dance class...
b. eating less and more healthy - trying to curb my sweet eating, eat more veggies, fish, and unbreaded chicken...

2. Do at least one thing creative a week.
I've really slacked on working on my artwork. I've got sooo much to work with - canvases, paint, t-shirts, purses, jewelry and I have done NOTHING...
I've got an etsy account and I wanna actually sell some stuff on it... www.visuallyaddictive.etsy.com

3. Organize my closet room - turn it into a room good for relaxing, working on projects, etc... like an office. This room is a mess... really...

Wearing: Sweat pants, ACS T-shirt, Nike shox
Weight: 158
Gym: Went at 1pm today - treadmill at 3.6 mph for 20 min, worked on leg machine, did 50 crunches, leg machines, some arm weights - got home around 2pm
Ate: 2 fish planks, and 1 bottle of water so far...

pics of me fat
titicuervo

No comments: