Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I know...

I've been so busy lately and keep forgetting to update - baddddd me...
Wearing: Gray capri sweats and a white sports bra
Weight: 158.6

I seriously worked my ass off tonight as far as cardio goes.
I talked to my girl Ludi yesterday - it was my bday so she called me - and we got to discussing and she gave me a much needed push :)
I didn't eat so great today though...I took food up to work - sopapilla cake and cheese dip and so did another lady - mini ham sandwiches and some egg breakfast stuff - all so good and I think I ate too too much...
I've really been working at the gym regardless though - but I took a couple of days off. My legs are sore - which I'm really happy about because now I know I'm actually working myself. I've been doing 100 high kicks, providing nobody's around to watch me... and working my arms and legs on machines, and tonight I did 35 minutes on the treadmill. I know I burned a lot of calories. I really am seeing some differences in my shape. My arms are getting really toned and so is my booty - lovin' it and these are the results I've been needing to see to keep me motivated. I just really wish I was losing more weight...but I really guess I screw myself over with my love of food...ugh...

No comments: